Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pittsburgh, PA

I know nothing about this place. This is my first time come to Pittsburgh. I spend my working days at RIDC area, Cranberry and Murrysville. I went to Pittsburgh's downtown on the weekend. I had my lunch and beer at Hard Rock Cafe, Station Square. Sesame In-Chinese Restaurant served very nice food, I had dinner with my friends.
South side is a great place for nightlife, The Town Tavern is my favorite place (1st & 2nd floor).

If you like shopping, please go to Prime Outlet, Grove City. There are many branded goods sell in bargain price. Good quality stuff with reasonable price.

It was St. Patrick Day yesterday, I went to see the parade. All the atmosphere in green color, everything in green included the green beer. It was a lot of fun. I don't really know what this peoples celebrate for, I thing about the Irish-American people's party. I might wrong, but I saw most of them wearing T-Shirt or Hat with "I'm Irish, please kiss me" or "I'm not Irish, but I drink like Irish". President's candidates use this event for campaign also.

No comments: